- PhD (ABD) Temple University
- MSt University of Oxford, UK
- BA University of Southern California, Fine Arts
- BA University of Southern California, Philosophy
- 2010 “Man as the Measure of All Things: Thoughts on Moral Perfection, Finitude, and Metaethics,” European Journal of Pragmatism and American Philosophy 2.2.
- 2010 “Critical Voices: Points of View In and On The Thin Red Line,” Cineaction 81.
- “The Problem of Aboutness in Terrence Malick’s Badlands,” The Greater Philadelphia Philosophy Consortium, Philosophy on Film Series: Terrence Malick’s World, Bryn Mawr Film Institute, March 2013.
- “Repetition in Performance, Appreciation, and Claude Chabrol’s Merci Pour le Chocolat,” Temple University Philosophy in Film Series, March 2012.
Awards and Fellowships
- Teaching in Higher Education Certificate, Temple University, 2012.
- University of Oxford Clarendon Fund Scholarship, UK, 2008-2009.