- MFA, Yale University
- BFA, Tyler School of Art, Temple University
- Temple University, Rome, Italy
- School of Visual Arts, New York, NY
- “Affininties: Women Artists-Women Inspirations”-Group Exhitbition, Widener University, Widener Gallery, Chester, PA, 2014..
- “Biology”-Solo Exhibition, Boyden Gallery, St. Mary College, St. Mary City, MD, 2014
- Perspectives: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, 2014.
- Exhibition, Bob Oré & Simon Oré's Fine Art Gallery, West Hollywood, CA, 2014
- Liminal Sites: 2013 Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Moore College of Art & Design, 2013
- The Female Gaze: Women Artists Making Their World, The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, 2012
- Paintings included in West Philly Abstraction, University City Arts League, Philadelphia, 2012.
- Works on "Color after Josef Alberts" included in Re-Generation at The Painting Center, New York, 2012.
- Traveling exhibition for The Linda Lee Alter Collection of Art by Women, The Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, 2012-13
- "TWIST," Southwest Minnesota State University Art Museum, Marshall, MN, November, 2012
- Philagrafika Portfolio Prints, group exhibition, studio:christensen, May, 2012
- "West Philly Abstraction," University City Arts League, Philadelphia.
- "Re-Generation," Group Exhibition, The Painting Center, New York City, January, 2012
- "Printed, Painted, Pressed," C2 Fine Arts Gallery, St. Petersburg, Fla., September 9 - November 1, 2011.
- "Beyond Measure," C2 Fine Arts Gallery, St. Petersburg, Fla., September 9 - November 1, 2011.
- "Arts Science," Group exhibition, October 12 - November 4, 2011; Montgomery College, Rockville Campus Art Department, Rockville, MD
- Faculty Triennial Exhibition – Practice and Process, The Galleries at Moore: Goldie Paley Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- "The SPE Conference", Group exhibition, Silicon Gallery, 2010.
- “The Rite of Spring” , Group exhibition, Seraphin Gallery, 2010.
- "Women's Work". Group Exhibition, Sande Webster Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- "Adaptation-Equilibrium Between Tensions: Paintings", Franklin & Marshall College Dana Gallery, Steinman College Center, Lancaster, PA, 2010.
- "Immersion", Group Exhibition at the Moore Galleries at the Kimmel Center for Performing Arts, 2008
- “Scratching the Surface: Abstraction Now,” Delaware Center for Contemporary Art, Wilmington, DE; “Philagrafika Exhibition,” 2007, William Penn Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- Participated in the Artist Talk: Adaptation-Equilibrium Between Tension at the Alumnae Reunion at Moore, 2012
Awards and Fellowships
- 2012 Visiting Artist and Lecturer in the Fine Arts Department at Haverford College
- 2011 Visiting Artist at the Delaware College of Art & Design
- 2004 Pennsylvania Council on the Arts Fellowships
- 2003 GAP Grant, Pew Fellowships in the Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- 2000 Pew Fellowship Award, Pew Fellowships in the Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Seedling Grant, The Leeway Foundation, Philadelphia, PA