- JD, University of Pennsylvania, 2004
- ABD, Philosophy, Rutgers University
- BS Mathematics, North Carolina State University, 1997
- BS Philosophy, North Carolina State University, 1997
- “Asset Management Corporations: New Legislation Creates State Tax Planning Opportunities for the Financial Services Industry” (with Todd Flubacher) in Aspen Publishers, Corporation, Vol. LXXIX, No. 10, May 15, 2008.
- Book Review of “Ethics and Activism: The Theory and Practice of Political Morality” by Michael Gross in Philosophia, Vol. 31, Nos. 3-4, October 2004.
- “A Puzzle About Persistence” (with John Carroll) in The Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Vol. 33, No. 3, September, 2003.