Dedicated Classrooms and Studio Space with:
- 14 iMac Intel
- laser printer (B/W).
- 3 Ink Jet printers
- 2 Scanners
- Adobe CS
- Microsoft Office
- Final Cut Pro
- Black and white darkroom with fourteen Beseler enlargers capable of printing 35mm to 4" x 5" negatives.
- Students may sign out 35mm SLR, medium format, large format and digital SLR cameras.
- Dedicated photography studio is available for student use.
- Large shooting studio for artwork documentation, product and fashion shoots, animation and video.
- Studio & Lighting
- Lowel hot lights
- Bowens monolights
- Misc. reflectors
- Color filters
- Sand bags
- Radio slaves
- Power pack for on location lighting
- Canon 5D and 5D Mark II digital SLR cameras
- Panasonic Lumix digital Zoom SLR cameras
- Canon Rebel digital SLR cameras
- Speedlite external flashes
- Assorted zoom and wide angle lenses
- Canon Vixia video cameras
- Assorted shotgun and wireless microphones
- Boom arms
- Digital audio recorders
- Green screen reflector
Technology Centers contain:
- iMacs with: Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Indesign, Fireworks, Flash
- After Effects, Maya, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Firefox
- PCs with 24” monitors equipped with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketch up, Modaris, Rhino, Visual, AutoCAD, Architectural Desktop, Revit Building, Viz.
- Ceiling mounted projectors
- Scanners in each lab
- Five digital cameras, two with strobe attachments
- All computers equipped with DVD burners.
- Printers: Two large format (44”) ink jet printers, each Lab has a Color and Black and White Laser printers and ink jet printers per room