- MS Architecture & Urban Design, Columbia University
- BFA and B Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- BS, Cornell University
- Exhibited in LEVERAGE: A Celebration of Design and Community, University of the Arts, 2014.
- Liminal Sites Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2013
- Practice & Process Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2010.
Presented "Organizing a Student Work Display", The Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) Workshop, Fort Worth TX, 2014
Featured in an article titled “Queen Village: A Modern Makeover for Fabric Row” in November 2014. Kathryn worked on façade improvement proposals for two Philadelphia businesses on 4th street of Fabric Row. She recently completed designs for the new Moon and Arrow building, Paradigm Art Gallery and Digital Ferret Music.
- Guest Critic for the Spring Gardens Design Grant Review, Community Design Collaborative, July 2014
- Completed 15 continuing education credits to renew my LEED Green Associate Credential - summer 2014
- Currently working on a facade design project, on 4th Street Historic Fabric Row, for the Community Design Collaborative Store program., 2014
- Howard’s Store Rendering. 2013. Saffron, Inga. “Changing Skyline: Fabric Row Makeover.” Philadelphia Inquirer 18 October 2013: D1.
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference 2014
- The New American City Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Completed the project, 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Facade Improvement
- Publication: rStore Revitalizing Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The Community Design Collaborative.
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference 2013
- Architect, for the design of two store fronts, for the Community Design Collaborative (CDC), Philadelphia, PA. Featured in the Eyes on the Street Blog 2012.
- Nominating Committee for IDEC Officers, IDEC (Interior Design Educators Council) 2012.
- IDEC Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD 2012
- NCIDQ Certificate No 28443 (National Council for Interior Design Qualification), 2011
- Tasmeem International Design Conference Doha, Qatar 2011
- Edited the book Sustainability in Interior Design, for American terminology, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England. 2011
- Fellow, Pratt Academic Leadership Summit on Sustainability (PALLS) 2010.
- Reviewed Sustainability in Interior Design, by Sian Moxon, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England 2010.
- LEED Green Associate, 2010.
- Edited Interior Design by Jenny Gibbs for Laurence King Publishing, London England 2008
- Hillwig Residence - interior renovation 2008
- Gemme Residence - interior renovation 2008
Awards and Fellowships
- Dean's Visibility Grant, Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia, PA 2012, 2013
- 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Façade Improvement