- MS Architecture & Urban Design, Columbia University
- BFA and B Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- BS, Cornell University
- Exhibited in LEVERAGE: A Celebration of Design and Community, University of the Arts, 2014.
- Liminal Sites Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2013
- Practice & Process Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2010.
Competition Juror, Store Front Challenge Design Competition sponsored by the Philadelphia Commerce Department and The Community Design Collaborative, Philadelphia, 2016
Designed and drew presentation drawings for the renovation of two N 54th Street storefront facades for the Community Design Collaborative rStore program, 2016.
Attended The New Landscape Declaration: A Summit on Landscape Architecture and the Future, Philadelphia, 2016
Attended the American Institute of Architects Convention, Philadelphia, 2016
Completed 15 continuing education credits, demonstrating my knowledge and understanding of green building practices and principles, to renew my LEED Green Associate Credential - 2016
Middle States Commission on Higher Education evaluation team member for the New York School of Interior Design, March 13-16, 2016.
Attended the Middle States Commission on Higher Education Chairs and Evaluators Workshop, Washington, DC, 2015
Society of Design Conference, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 2015
Presented "Organizing a Student Work Display", The Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) Workshop, Fort Worth TX, 2014
Featured in an article titled “Queen Village: A Modern Makeover for Fabric Row” in November 2014.
- AICAD Symposium: New Paradigms 2.0: Art/Design as Collaborative Action, Columbus College of Art & Design, 2014
- Design Critic for the Community Design Collaborative Design Grand Review Committee 2014, 2015.
- Completed 15 continuing education credits to renew my LEED Green Associate Credential - summer 2014
- Completed the design of two facades, on 4th Street Historic Fabric Row, for the Community Design Collaborative Store program. 2014
- Howard’s Store Rendering. 2013. Saffron, Inga. “Changing Skyline: Fabric Row Makeover.” Philadelphia Inquirer 18 October 2013: D1.
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference 2014
- The New American City Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 2013, 2014
- Completed the project, 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Facade Improvement, 2013
- Publication: rStore Revitalizing Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The Community Design Collaborative.
- Architect, for the design of two store fronts, for the Community Design Collaborative (CDC), Philadelphia, PA. Featured in the Eyes on the Street Blog 2012.
- Nominating Committee for IDEC Officers, IDEC (Interior Design Educators Council) 2012.
- IDEC Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD 2012
- NCIDQ Certificate No 28443 (National Council for Interior Design Qualification), 2011
- Tasmeem International Design Conference Doha, Qatar 2011
- Edited the book Sustainability in Interior Design, for American terminology, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England. 2011
- Fellow, Pratt Academic Leadership Summit on Sustainability (PALLS) 2010.
- Reviewed Sustainability in Interior Design, by Sian Moxon, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England 2010.
- LEED Green Associate, 2010.
Awards and Fellowships
- Dean's Visibility Grant, Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia, PA 2012, 2013
- 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Façade Improvement