Grace Ong Yan
- PhD University of Pennsylvania
- M.Arch. Yale University
- B.Arch. University of Texas at Austin
- “The PSFS Building: Modern Architecture by a Corporate Client” in A Companion to Twentieth Century Architecture, (Wiley-Blackwell) ed. David Leatherbarrow and Alexander Eisenschmidt, series editor Harry Francis Mallgrave, (Forthcoming, 2014).
- “The Infinite Spontaneity of Tradition,” Wang Shu essay, 2012 Pritkzer Prize Laureate, Pritzker Prize website, http://www.pritzkerprize.com/2012/essay
- Book Review on Buildings of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Eastern Pennsylvania, Society of Architectural Historians Buildings of the United States Series, ed. George Thomas, in Pennsylvania History, A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, Volume 80, Number 2, Spring 2013, pp.320-321.
- “Pritzker Prize Epilogues,” in ARCHITECT, (Chinese architectural journal) special issue on Wang Shu, November 2013.
- “Wrapping aluminum at the Reynolds Metals Company: from Cold War consumerism to the Age of Sustainability,” in Design & Culture, Volume 4, Number 3, Theme Issue: Sustainability’s Prehistories, November 2012.
- Top Ten Buildings,” lecture at the Barnes Foundation, 2012 & 2013
- “The Barnes Foundation & Architecture,” lecture at the Barnes Foundation, 2010 & 2011
- “WRAPPING- The Mutable Life of Aluminum through Reynolds’ Metals’ Marketing,” The Life of New Materials, Hagley Museum and Chemical Heritage Foundation (Wilmington, DE & Philadelphia) 2011.
- “Work in Modern Architecture, Frank Lloyd Wright & the PSFS building,” The Frank Lloyd Wright Building Conservancy 2011 Annual Conference (Philadelphia), 2011.
- Booksigning and Lecture, Grace Ong Yan on The Pritzker Prize Laureates, Center for Architecture, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- Author, ARCHITECT: The Work of the Pritzker Prize Laureates in Their Own Words (Blackdog & Levanthal Publishers, 2010).