- Currently enrolled in the University of Hartford, MFA in Illustration program. Scheduled to graduate July 2015.
- BFA in Illustration, University of the Arts, 1987
"Draw Me A Story" an exhibition of children's book illustrators. Markheim Art Center, Haddonfield, NJ June 2016
"Fantasy Tales" an fairy tale themed exhibition of the Bucks County Society of Illustrators. Horsham, PA. July 2016
- Exhibited in Phillustration, Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia PA 2012, 2013
AidaJane Gallery, Haddonfield, N.J. solo show June 2012
Working on an animation for a pharmaceutical company, working on the logo for Smokey Bear's 75 anniversary, illustrated a certificate of achievement featuring national symbols Smokey Bear and Woodsy Owl in a nature setting, working on an activity and coloring book featuring Smokey Bear and his fire prevention message.
- Currently working on 5th picture book as both author and illustrator. Book is titled "Christmas Coal Man" and is slated for publication autumn 2104.
- Published his fourth picture book as author and illustrator in Spring 2013 by Carol Rhoda, an imprint of Lerner Publishing. The book is titled, “My Crocodile Does Not Bite”. It was selected as a Great Illustrated Storybook on James Patterson's ReadKiddoRead.com.
- Recently commissioned to do the 70th anniversary logo of Smokey Bear for the USDA Forest Service.
- Currently working on a full color activity guide for the USDA Forest service about Woodsy Owl and his conservation message.
AWARDS & FELLOWSHIPS
My picture book, "My Crocodile Does Not Bite" was awarded an Honor for the 2016 Nebraska Golden Sower Award.
- Awarded a merit scholarship in the University of Hartford MFA in Illustration program. July 2013