- Currently enrolled in the University of Hartford, MFA in Illustration program. Scheduled to graduate July 2015.
- BFA in Illustration, University of the Arts, 1987
- Exhibited in Phillustration,
Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia PA 2012, 2013
AidaJane Gallery, Haddonfield, N.J. solo show June 2012
working on 5th picture book as both author and illustrator. Book is titled
"Christmas Coal Man" and is slated for publication autumn 2104.
- Published his fourth picture book as author and illustrator in Spring 2013 by Carol Rhoda, an imprint of Lerner Publishing. The book is titled, “My Crocodile Does Not Bite”. It was selected as a Great Illustrated Storybook on James Patterson's ReadKiddoRead.com.
- Recently commissioned to do the 70th anniversary logo of Smokey Bear for the USDA Forest Service.
- Currently working on a full color activity guide for the USDA Forest service about Woodsy Owl and his conservation message.
AWARDS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Awarded a merit scholarship in the University of Hartford MFA in Illustration program. July 2013