- MFA University of the Arts
- BA Whittier College
- Odd Volumes: Book Art from the Allan Chasanoff Collection, Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven CT, 2015.
- Pen to Paper: Handwriting in the Digital Age, The Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 2015.
- "Datum Chronicle" PRESS: Letterpress as a Public Art Project, North Adams, MA, 2013.
- "Multifarious Members Mile-High Books", Abecedarian Gallery, Denver, CO, 2012
- "Thread of Thought:, two person show, Center for Emerging Visual Artists at the Barclay, Philadelphia, PA, 2012.
- "Americas Invitational Book Arts 2010", Bright Hill's Word & Image Gallery, Treadwell, NY, 2010.
- "Threads: Interweaving Textural Meaning" The Center for Book Arts, New York, 2009.
- "Immersion", Group Exhibition at the Moore Galleries at the Kimmel Center for Performing Arts, 2008
- “Small Wonders,” June 14-July12, 2007, Morgan, Lewis & Blockius LLP
- “23 Degrees,” July 2007, The Icebox Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- “6th Biennial Artist's Book Juried Exhibition,” Athenaeum Musis and Arts Library, San Diego, CA
- Solo exhibition, January 30 to May 6, 2007, Philadelphia Art Alliance
- “(un)Contained Vessels,” July 12-September 15, 2007, The Center for Book Arts, New York, NY
- “Jump Start: Launching an Artists’ Book Collection,” December 15-February 3, 2007, The Free Library of Philadelphia
- "Introduction ’07,” February 13-26, 2007, Moore College of Art & Design
- “Entelechy,” January 30-May 6, 2007, Philadelphia Art Alliance
- Her segment, "Art of Food" on WHYY-TV, won the 2013 James Beard Award for best television segment
- featured on Friday Arts on WHYY. http://www.whyy.org/tv12/fridayarts/artoffood.html
- Curator, "On Top of the World: Book Artists from Australia", University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA, 2009.
- Artist Talk and Book Construction Workshop, Barratt Galleries, Alstonville, 2009.