- MS Architecture & Urban Design, Columbia University
- BFA and B Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- BS, Cornell University
- Exhibited in LEVERAGE: A Celebration of Design and Community, University of the Arts, 2014.
- Liminal Sites Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2013
- Practice & Process Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2010.
- Guest Critic for the Spring Gardens Design Grant Review, Community Design Collaborative, July 2014
- Completed 15 continuing education credits to renew my LEED Green Associate Credential - summer 2014
- Currently working on a facade design project, on 4th Street Historic Fabric Row, for the Community Design Collaborative Store program., 2014
- Howard’s Store Rendering. 2013. Saffron, Inga. “Changing Skyline: Fabric Row Makeover.” Philadelphia Inquirer 18 October 2013: D1.
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference 2014
- The New American City Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Completed the project, 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Facade Improvement
- Publication: rStore Revitalizing Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The Community Design Collaborative.
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference 2013
- Architect, for the design of two store fronts, for the Community Design Collaborative (CDC), Philadelphia, PA. Featured in the Eyes on the Street Blog 2012.
- Nominating Committee for IDEC Officers, IDEC (Interior Design Educators Council) 2012.
- IDEC Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD 2012
- NCIDQ Certificate No 28443 (National Council for Interior Design Qualification), 2011
- Tasmeem International Design Conference Doha, Qatar 2011
- Edited the book Sustainability in Interior Design, for American terminology, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England. 2011
- Fellow, Pratt Academic Leadership Summit on Sustainability (PALLS) 2010.
- Reviewed Sustainability in Interior Design, by Sian Moxon, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England 2010.
- LEED Green Associate, 2010.
- Edited Interior Design by Jenny Gibbs for Laurence King Publishing, London England 2008
- Hillwig Residence - interior renovation 2008
- Gemme Residence - interior renovation 2008
Awards and Fellowships
- Dean's Visibility Grant, Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia, PA 2012, 2013
- 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Façade Improvement