Sarah Peter Hall Room 305
- BFA, Moore College of Art & Design: Graphic Design
- Designed a book, The Story of Suleyman, related to an exhibit at the Rietberg Museum in Zurich, Switzerland in 2010. Traveled to conferences in Madrid (2010), Washington, DC (2012) and Vienna (2013) in support of the book.
- Attended the "All His Worldly Possessions: The Estate of the 5th Duke of Braganca, Don Teodosio I" conference with Annemarie Jordan Gschwend. Annemarie was a presenter at the conference which gave them an opportunity to sell their book. The book is also currently available at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, the National Gallery in Washington, DC and Jorge Welsh Galleries in London and Lisbon.
- Debby and Annemarie Jordan Gschwend will also be attending the Renaissance Society of America's annual conference in Washington DC in March, 2012.
- Book Design for The Story of Suleyman: Celebrity elephants and Other Exotica in Renaissance Portugal, as a supplementary piece to an exhibit at the Rietberg Museum in Zurich, Switzerland. 2010.
- Principal, Kramer & Larkin Graphic Communicators
- Over thirty-five years of experience at Kramer Miller Lomden Glassman, Animation Arts, Industrial Valley Bank, and Sulpizio Associates, including the past twenty-six years as an independent graphic designer.
- President, Moore College of Art & Design Alumnae Association, 2006 – 2008
- Vice President, Moore College of Art & Design Alumnae Association, 2003 - 2006
Awards and Fellowships
- Numerous Gold and Silver Awards from The Philadelphia Art Directors Club, The New York Art Directors Club, AIGA/The American Institute of Graphic Arts, Artists Guild of Philadelphia, USA Graphics: New York, Neographics, Bank Marketing Association.
- Work included in the following publications: Communication Arts, Graphic Design:USA, Graphis, and Print.
- Film Awards: 2005 International Festival of Cinema and Technology; 2004 International Festival of Cinema and Technology, Best Short – Honorable Mention and Best Comedic Short – Runner Up; 2002 Philadelphia International Film Festival, Festival of Independents, Toronto Jewish Film Festival; 2001 72nd American International Film and Video Festival, Second Place and Best Experimental Video Production; 2001 and 2000 Northampton Film Festival; 2000 Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival; 1989 Houston International Film Festival, Silver Star Award