THE FASHION DESIGN MAJOR OFFERS
- from sketching to sewing, pattern-making to fashion show production, the comprehensive curriculum has established Moore’s Fashion Design Department as one of the most distinguished and acclaimed fashion design programs in the nation.
- Teaching from experience and by example, faculty participates in critiques and portfolio reviews, while helping to connect students to valuable internship and employment opportunities.
- These experiences allow students to develop a personal perspective of both the creative and business sides of the industry.
- Moore's faculty of accomplished designers, practicing professionals, successful alumnae and guest critics and speakers mentor our students throughout their studies.
- Classes regularly visit designers’ studios and showrooms, and retailers and suppliers in both Philadelphia and New York to learn first-hand from experts about competition, fabric buying, display and production.