- MeD, Temple University
- BFA, Moore College of Art & Design
- Participated in a panel presentation at The World Conference on Special Needs, Presenting with two AEGR Alumni, Tina Matczak and Veronica Hicks, Philadelphia, Pa. 2015
- Organized, Art of Possible, Helen Millard Children's Gallery, May 17 - July 26th. The exhibition of art by students with special needs, guided by the graduates of Moore College of Art & Design's Masters in Art Education with an Emphasis in Special Populations.
- Presented Teaching Special Needs Students in a Museum Setting to PAFA Docents, March 18th, 2015
- Presenting: Best Practices for Teaching Art to Students with Special Needs to the Art Teachers at Great Valley School District on February 13th, 2015. Malvern, Pa,
- Presented at the Pa. Art Education Conference with MA in Art Education Alumni Alex Ogle, The Nature of Relevancy.at Seven Springs, Pa., Nov.1, 2014,
- Presented at the Pa. Art Education Conference with MA in Art Education Alumni Cathy Hall: Engaging Students with ADHR Naturally, Oct. 31, 2014,
- Profiled in October, 2014 article in the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Monthly mentor for the NAEA blog: http://www.arteducators.org/learning/monthly-mentor
- Presented at Mural Arts Professional Development Think Tank, Philadelphia, PA, June 12, 2014
- Presented: Teaching Art to Children with Autism, Lincoln Intermediate Unit, Pa., 2014
- Presented: If Not Now, Then When? If Not Me, then Who? Council for Exceptional Children Convention, 2014
- Presented: Understanding Students with Autism through Art Council for Exceptional Children pre-convention all day workshop: Philadelphia, 2014
- Presented at NAEA 2014 Conference; San Diego Super Session: The Intersection of Arts Education and Special Education, 2014
- Presented "Teaching the Arts to Students with Autism," Arts and Education Symposium sponsored by PA. Arts Education Network, October, 2013
- Presented "Findings from Action Research Studies by Art Education Graduate Students from Moore College of Art & Design," Pennsylvania Art Education Association Conference, Bethlehem, PA, October, 2013
- "Teaching the Arts to Students on the Autism Spectrum" Sponsored by VSA and Pennsylvania Council for the Arts, Harrisburg, PA, 2013
- Presented "Teaching the Arts to Students on the Autism Spectrum", Sponsored by Pennsylvania Council on the Arts and VSA, Fleischer Memorial, Philadelphia, Pa. 2013
- Presented Lightning Talk, Intersections: Arts and Special Education Forum 2013, August 9, 2013
- Presenting "Research Findings from Graduate Theses" at 2013 Intersections, Art + Special Education Conference, Kennedy Center, August 8, 2013
- Presented “Teaching Ignites a Passion for Learning” with graduate alums, Kim Gavin, Tina Matczak and Veronica Hicks at Intersections: Arts and Special Education Conference, Kennedy Center, August 7, 2013
- Co-Presented: “Teaching the Arts to Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder” for VSA Pennsylvania, and Pa. Council for the arts. Philadelphia, June, 2013
- Wrote Special Needs in Art Education news article for NAEA, Summer, 2013
- Presented "Demonstrated Impact of Art on Special Needs Students" at NAEA Conference, Fort Worth, TX, March, 2013.
- Co-Presented a day-long pre-convention workshop on “Understanding Students with Autism through Art” at the Council for Exceptional Children Conference on April 3 in San Antonio, Texas, 2013
- Presented an in-service day to art teachers in the D64 District in Park Ridge, IL on "Teaching Art to Students with Disabilities, February, 2013.
- Co-authored a white paper with Beverly Levitt Gerber entitled “An Attack on the Tower of Babel: Creating a National Arts/Special Education Resource Center.” It is published on the Kennedy Center web site as of January 31st. 2013
- Presentation called “Explore High and Low Tech Assisted Technology” at the PA Art Education Association Conference in Harrisburg, October of 2012.
- Participated in National Forum of Thought Leaders on the Intersection of Arts Education and Special Education, Washington, DC, 2012.
- Presented at the National Art Education Association Convention, "A Hands-On Preservice Art Education Course Teaches Children with Disabilities," New York City, NY, March 2, 2012.
- Presented "Art in Translation: Teaching Learners of English," Rush Bartol Workshop, Stockton, October 2011
- Presented "Art and Autism," Tyler School of Art, March 2011
- Coordinated an exhibit, Art from Students with Special Needs, in the lobby of the Pennsylvania Department of Education in Harrisburg for the month of April.
- Wrote a column about Moore’s master’s program in art education for the December National Art Education Association newsletter.
- Lecture Presentation, "Teaching Art to Children with Autism," Tyler School of Art, 2009.
- Presented a paper, Visual Arts Learning: A Landscape for 21st Century Learning, at the National Art Education Association's 2009 National Convention, Minneapolis, MN, 2009.
- Juror, K- 12 Women in the Arts Exhibition: PA Department of Education
Awards and Fellowships
- Pennsylvania Art Educator of the Year 2013 - 14
- Penny and Bob Fox Distinguished Professor Award, 2013 - 14
- President of Special Needs Art Education (SNAE) issues group of the National Art Education Association, 2013-14
- President-elect of Special Needs Art Education (SNAE) issues group of the National Art Education Association, 2011.
- The Kassandara Madison Arts Education Leadership and Inspiration Award at the Picasso Project Grant Awards, 2010.
- The Outstanding Art Educator in Higher Education from Pa. Art Ed. Association, 2008
- Recipient of The Stockton Rush George Bartol Fellowship
- Semi-Finalist for Celebration of Excellence in Teaching
- Recipient of A Distinguished Alumnae Award from Moore College of Art & Design
- Inducted into the 3E Institute's Educator 500 Program at West Chester University
- Distinguished Alumnae Award, 1999
- Beyond the Classroom: Educator Artists, Group Exhibition,Henry Gallery at Penn State Great Valley, April 10th - June 10th, 2015
- Making Our Mark: Teachers as Students, Philadelphia Foundation, May - August, 2013.
- Lynne's Art, Solo exhibition, Flying Carpet Café, Philadelphia, PA, April, 2012.
- Four from Moore, Holy Family University Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, December, 2011
- Third Street Gallery, May, 2011
- Am I My Brother's Keeper? Annenberg Center of Lankenau Hospital, April, 2010
- Juried show, Highwire Gallery, June, 2010
- Fine Art from Art Educators, Group Exhibition of Moore Art Education Faculty and Students, Stapely at Germantown, Philadelphia, PA, October, 2010.
- Four from Moore; Octo Studio Subocto Gallery, Philadelphia, December, 2009
- Surface Tension; The Moore Galleries at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, Feb - May 2008.
- Pennsylvania Art Education Association Juried Exhibition, October 21 - November 16, 2007, Scranton, PA