At Moore: Trustee; elected to Board of Managers in 1993; Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees and Managers; Chair, Legal Affairs Committee. Member: Executive Committee, Academic Affairs, Board Leadership, and Finance Committees.
- J.D. Temple University Law School (1977)
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania, (1965)
- Attorney at the firm of Blank Rome LLP, 1977-Present; Partner and Chair, Public Finance Practice; Member of the Firm's Executive and Distribution Committees and Partnership Board; Admitted to Partnership: February (1983)
- Professional Organizations: Life Fellow, American Bar Foundation; Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers; Member, Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers; Chair, Municipal Government Committee,
- Philadelphia Bar Association (1988-1997); Member, Committee on Public Finance, State and Local Government Section, American Bar Association.
- Civic and Charitable Activities: Chair, Task Force on Alternative Finance Strategies, The School District of Philadelphia; Member, Tax Policy and Budget Advisory Committee of the City of Philadelphia (by appointment of the Mayor); Member, Task Force on Regulatory Reform of the School District of Philadelphia; Consulting Counsel, Philadelphia Charter Commission; Member, Board of Directors, Police Athletic League; Member, Board of Directors, American Jewish Congress, Pennsylvania Region; Member, Board of Trustees, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia; Member, Board of Directors, Urban Tree Connection; Member, Board of Trustees, Franklin Institute.
- Honors: Best Public Finance Lawyer in Philadelphia – Philadelphia Magazine; Best Public Finance Lawyer in Pennsylvania - Chambers; The Best Lawyers in America 2003/2004 Edition - Banking Law and Public Finance Law; Who's Who in America; Who's Who of American Women