At Moore: elected as Trustee, 2009; elected to Board of Managers in 2002; Member: Development, Public Outreach, and Visionary Woman Award Committees.
- M.F.A. New York University
- B.F.A. Moore College of Art and Design (1966)
- Owns Two Trees Stables in Bridgehampton, N.Y.; training and boarding facility for show horses and home to The Bridgehampton Polo Club.
- Active in the development of DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) Neighborhood.
- Restoration of antique Philadelphia Toboggan Company Carousel #61.
- Art Director, Estee Lauder, Inc. (1972-80)
- 2011 Visionary Woman Awardee
- Shows: DUMBO Arts Center Open Studios, Carousel Exhibit, (2002); Rotunda Gallery Studio Tours, Carousel Exhibit (1998); 80 Washington Square East Galleries, “Etchings & Engravings” (1985); Curator for “Uncle Sam in American Folk Art” for the Museum of American Folk Art (1983)
- Affiliations: Museum of American Folk Art, President “Friends Committee” (1970’s); Fundraising for: “The Big Apple Circus”, The Museum of American Folk Art, Trinity School, Andover (Phillips Academy), Hampton Classic Horse Show, Smack Mellon, and Gale Gates Galleries in DUMBO, DUMBO Arts Center.