At Moore: Trustee; elected to Board of Managers in 1986; Member: College Planning and Public Outreach Committees. Chaired first Visionary Woman Gala.
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania.
- Received the Alumni Award of Merit 1987 (highest honor extended to a University Alumni)
- Current Boards: U. of P. Trustee; Board of Overseers, School of Dental Medicine (83- ) Chairperson (87-99 ); Board of Overseers, Annenberg Center of Performing Arts (97- ) Chairperson(98-01); Philadelphia Orchestra (2001-); Board of Managers, Wistar Institute (90-); Chair of Board, National Liberty Museum (04-)
- Past Boards: Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts; V. P. University of Pennsylvania General Alumni Society (79-89) (umbrella organization for all U. of P. alumni); World Affairs Council; International Visitors Center; President Alumni Board of College for Women, U. of P. (81-83)
- Other affiliations: Academy of Music Committee (85-) Co-chaired Academy of Music Concert & Ball 1993; Co-chair Alexis de Tocqueville Society (94-97); Philadelphia Museum of Art, Docent (64-86)