Richard W. Hevner
At Moore: Trustee; elected to Board of Managers in 1984. Treasurer of the Boards of Trustees and Managers. Member of: Audit and Finance Committees.
- MBA, Wharton School of Finance and Commerce, University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Colgate University
- Managing Director - Investments, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Current Boards: Chair, Digital Broadband Applications Corp.; Director, Rajant Corp
- Community Service:Trustee, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.; Trustee, Thoma Jefferson University; Trustee, Methodist Hospital Foundation; Trustee, Penncrest Scholarship Foundation.
- Past Board member: Trustee/Treasurer, St. Peter's School, Dropsie College, Annenberg Research Institute: Board of Overseers, Center for Judaic Studies, University of Pennsylvania; Trustee, Methodist Home for Children Foundation
- Formerly: General Partner, Elkins & Company, (1972-1982); Executive Vice President, Parkway Management (1978-1982); United States Marine Corps. (1968-1972); served as First Lieutenant in Vietnam (1969-1970)