- MS Architecture & Urban Design, Columbia University
- BFA and B Architecture, Rhode Island School of Design
- BS, Cornell University
- Exhibited in LEVERAGE: A Celebration of Design and Community, University of the Arts, 2014.
- Liminal Sites Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2013
- Practice & Process Faculty Triennial Exhibition, Locks Gallery, Moore College of Art & Design, 2010.
Middle States Commission on Higher Education evaluation team member for the New York School of Interior Design, March 13-16, 2016.
Attended the Middle States Commission on Higher Education Chairs and Evaluators Workshop, Washington, DC, 2015
Society of Design Conference, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 2015
Presented "Organizing a Student Work Display", The Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) Workshop, Fort Worth TX, 2014
Featured in an article titled “Queen Village: A Modern Makeover for Fabric Row” in November 2014.
- AICAD Symposium: New Paradigms 2.0: Art/Design as Collaborative Action, Columbus College of Art & Design, 2014
- Design Critic for the Community Design Collaborative Design Grand Review Committee 2014, 2015.
- Completed 15 continuing education credits to renew my LEED Green Associate Credential - summer 2014
- Completed the design of two facades, on 4th Street Historic Fabric Row, for the Community Design Collaborative Store program. 2014
- Howard’s Store Rendering. 2013. Saffron, Inga. “Changing Skyline: Fabric Row Makeover.” Philadelphia Inquirer 18 October 2013: D1.
- Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference 2014
- The New American City Conference, Philadelphia, PA, 2013, 2014
- Completed the project, 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Facade Improvement, 2013
- Publication: rStore Revitalizing Torresdale Avenue in Tacony. The Community Design Collaborative.
- Architect, for the design of two store fronts, for the Community Design Collaborative (CDC), Philadelphia, PA. Featured in the Eyes on the Street Blog 2012.
- Nominating Committee for IDEC Officers, IDEC (Interior Design Educators Council) 2012.
- IDEC Annual Conference, Baltimore, MD 2012
- NCIDQ Certificate No 28443 (National Council for Interior Design Qualification), 2011
- Tasmeem International Design Conference Doha, Qatar 2011
- Edited the book Sustainability in Interior Design, for American terminology, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England. 2011
- Fellow, Pratt Academic Leadership Summit on Sustainability (PALLS) 2010.
- Reviewed Sustainability in Interior Design, by Sian Moxon, for Laurence King Publishing, London, England 2010.
- LEED Green Associate, 2010.
Awards and Fellowships
- Dean's Visibility Grant, Moore College of Art & Design, Philadelphia, PA 2012, 2013
- 4th Street Historic Fabric Row: Conceptual Design for Streetscape and Façade Improvement