- Holy Family University, Pennsylvania Certification in Teaching English as a Second Language,
- Philadelphia, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, Graduate School of Education
- MA, Philadelphia College of Art
- BA, Pennsylvania State University
- River Queen Artisans, Caffe Galleria, Lamberville, NJ, 2013
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, 2013
- Philadelphia Sketch Club, 2011-2012
- Four from Moore, Holy Family University Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, December 2, 2011 - January 8, 2012.
- Solo Exhibition, Cedar House in Fairmont Park, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.
- Fine Art from Art Educators, Group Exhibition, Stapely, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- Four from Moore; Octo Studio Subocto Gallery, Philadelphia, 2009
- Exhibitions at Phriends Cafe, Gallery 51, Muse Gallery
- Picasso Project Liason, 2008-present.
- Teacher, Cramp School After School Club, Philadelphia, PA, 2012<!--EndFragment-->
- "Writing and Dialogue for Cultural Understanding: Multicultural Education in an Art Teacher Certification Program", Art Education Journal, May 2010.
- "Critical Literacy and Art Education in the School Reform Movement", Perspectives on Urban Education, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania On-line Journal, Fall 2009.
- Thirty years teaching experience in the Philadelphia Public School System
- Art and Literacy Writing Curriculum
Awards and Fellowships:
- Fullbright-Hays Seminar Abroad Fellowship
- Philadelphia Writing Project Scholar
- Nomination for Rose Lindenbaum Award