- University of Pennsylvania, Graduate School of Education, Philadelphia
- M.A. Ed. Temple University, Philadelphia
- B. A. in Fine Arts, Temple University, Philadelphia
- Peace, Love and Art, Pop Up on Passyunk, Philadelphia, PA, 2013.
- Highwire Gallery, February 2013.
- Exhibition at Highwire Gallery of Philadephia; Opening reception on Friday, Feb 1st, 5-9 pm. 2013
- Four From Moore, Group show at Holy Family University, Philadelphia, January 2012
- Wax Poetic Nichols Berg Gallery, Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, an exhibition showcasing fifteen encaustic artists from around the country, December 2011
- Art Education and Design Faculty Show, University of the Arts, Philadelphia, September through October, 2011
- Art of Teaching Art Teachers: Highlighting Moore College of Art & Design’s Art Education Faculty, group show at Kimmel Center, Philadelphia, November 2010 to March 2011
- Third Street Gallery Community Exhibit, group show, February 2011
- Grandin Symposium, Am I My Brother’s Keeper? group show at Annenberg Center of Lankenau Hospital, 2010
- Fine Art from Art Educators, group show at Shapely, Philadelphia
- Four From Moore, Octo Gallery, Philadelphia, group shows December 2008 and June 2009
- PA Dept. of Education, painting Quiet Strength, part of the permanent collection at PDE
- Professional Development Leader in collaboration with other facilitators to train all classroom teachers in Reading Area School District on a new technology for gathering classroom data
- Consultant, Collaborated with artist-poet-film maker and Mothers in Charge (MIC) on powerful film “I Cannot Be Silent” implementation of curriculum with youth leaders
- Teaching Artist and Curator, Arts and Spirituality collaborative project with the Annenberg Center of Lankenau Hospital for the art exhibit with the Symposium- Patient Advocacy: Am I my brother’s keeper?
- Teaching Design Seminar: Created and Implemented a new elective graduate course for Moore Graduate Interior Design students; May – August 2012
- Co-Produced / Created Field Guide for Instructional Coaching – 2008 Foundations / PAHSCI with four DVD’s: Coaching is Key; Amazing Growth; Leadership for Coaching and Transforming Classrooms
Awards and Fellowships
- Certificate of Participation and Facilitation in the Project Zero Classroom: Views on Understanding, Harvard Graduate School of Education with Dr. Howard Gardner and David Perkins
- District Fellow, University of Pittsburgh, Learning Research Development Center
- PATHS / PRISM grant recipient for Ethnic Literature, Storytelling and Readers Theater