- The Marcellus Clay Experiment will be shown in the Clay Studio's Bonovitz Space, opening on First Friday, April 5th, from 5-9pm http://www.theclaystudio.org/exhibition/jennie-shanker
- The Marcellus Clay Experiment talk about the project on April 11th http://www.theclaystudio.org/participate/events.php?id=384
- The Storefront for Urban Innovation There will be an installation in NextCity's storefront at 2711 West Girard Avenue in Philly, from April 22nd to May 18th, with a reception on May 3rd
Ceramic Mosaic commission at Evergreen Elementary School, NJ
Received a Leeway Art and Change Grant
Curated Cocktails, Curator Talk with Julie Courtney discussing “CENTERpieces,” their curatorial project involving a geodesic dome, bungalows and vernacular structures in the Catskills.
- Co-Curator, The Harris Observatory, a temporary project by Philadelphia-based artist Richard Torchia. This is the first of a series of projects developed for CENTERpieces, a cultural initiative of planned architectural interventions using vernacular structures.
- Marcellus Clay Experiment was written about and ended up as the front page feature in the Sun Gazette; New York Times; NYT Opinion Pages and NYT Green Blog.
- Group exhibition, featuring work from Marcellus Clay Experiment, Brooklyn, NY, 2012
- Bushwick Basel, group exhibition, Brooklyn, NY, 2012