- BS, Syracuse University
Coordinated an event for Fashion Group International at Moore's Stewart auditorium on October 13th called 'Project Runway Reunion.' Also coordinated an event for the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator on October 27th at Moore's Stewart auditorium called 'How to Launch and Grow a successful Fashion Brand". Both events were open to the public. Serves as a board member for both of these organizations.
Will be attending the ITAA (International Textiles and Apparel) conference in Santa Fe from November 9-14th, 2015.
- Fashion Group International Member since 1985, have served on the Regional Board many times and currently hold the board position as Treasurer-elect. Previously chaired committees for annual Career Day Seminar, Pret-a-Porter programs, member events and for the three years, the Red Carpet Scholarship event.
- Serves on the board of the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator at Macy’s as Secretary and sits on the committee organizing the next themed Incubator “The Future of Fashion” , which will be at the Convention Center in Philadelphia Fall of 2015.
- Board Member and Secretary of the Advisory Board for the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator.
MAIN LINE CENTER FOR THE ARTS, Member since 1997, contributing artist to shows.
AT MOORE: ELECTED TO THE BOARD OF MANAGERS 2015
- BS in Fashion Design, Syracuse University
- Chaired Fashion Design department at Moore on and off for over 20 years
- Serve on the board of Fashion Group International, Philadelphia region; Co-chair the events committee
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator; serve as secretary
- Member of the Executive Committee for the Moore Federation of Teachers for over 20 years; serve as treasurer