- MFA Tyler School of Art, Temple University
- MA University of the Arts
- BFA Bezalel Academy of Art and Design
The Faces of Politics: In/Tolerance April 16, 2016 - August 21, 2016 Gravers Lane Gallery
- West Philly Relics, The Gold Star Cafe, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Semper Tedium: The Slow Art of Quiltmaking, The Morris Museum,, Morristown, NJ, 2014
- Group exhibition called In Stitches at the Long Beach Island Foundation in Loveladies, NJ, 2013
- Semper Tedium, The Slow Art of Quiltmaking, Traveling Group Exhibition, The international Quilt Festival, Houston, TX, 2012.
- Thread Bare, Paul Robeson Center for the Arts, Arts Council of Princeton, NJ
- Joy Breaks Through Barriers, Old City Jewish Art Center, Philadelphia, 2012.
- In Stitches, Long Beach Island Foundation, NJ, 2012.
- Bound and Found, Group Exhibition, Bahdeebahdu, Philadelphia, PA, 2012.
- A Sense of Place, group show, Philadelphia Art Alliance, Philadelphia, PA 2012
- Little Treasures - Big Rewards, Projects Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.
- Faction Politic, UD@Crane, The Crane Arts Building, Philadelphia, PA, 2011
- Victory for Tyler Works on Paper/Posters, The Crane Arts Building, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.
- Faculty Triennial Exhibition – Practice and Process, The Galleries at Moore: Goldie Paley Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- “Plastic Culture”, Solo exhibition, Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts Wilmington, DE, 2010
- “Currency” Group exhibition, Art in City Hall, Philadelphia, PA. 2010
- "SOFA, International Exposition of Sculptural Object and Functional Art", New York, NY, 2010.
- Philadelphia Invitational Furniture Show, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- 7th International Fiber Biennial, Snyderman Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- Fuller Craft Museum Magazine "Let the Cards Fall Where they May" Winter/Spring 2016
- Hidden City "In West Philadelphia, A Fabric Artist Strikes Again" Ann De Forrest October 7, 2015
- Lecture to the Philadelphia Guild of Handweavers
- Public Project: Made in Philadelphia billboard campaign, sponsored by the Center for Emerging Visual Artists
- Her work is also featured in the publication of The Studio Quilt #11: Semper Tedium, The Slow Art of Quiltmaking by Sandra Sider.
- Will be presenting at Semper Tedium, The Slow Art of Quiltmaking at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, TX. 2013
- Structure and Surface Residency with Mural Arts of Philadelphia 2013
- 'Plarn' - plastic bag yarn - puts those ubiquitous bags back to work, Philadelphia Inquirer, 2012.
Awards and Fellowships
Fall 2015, Amy Orr won a New Courtlandt Teaching Fellowship through CFEVA. Tgether with a group of residents at Germantown home, they created a 4 ' round credit card mandala. The Mandala will be on exhibition May 26th - June 22nd at The Senior Center at Broad and Pine
- City of Philadelphia Proclamation, as part of FiberPhiladelphia 2012
- 1st prize, Best in Show for Posters for her work World Map at Victory for Tyler Works on Paper/Posters, The Crane Arts Building, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.