- MFA Tyler School of Art, Temple University
- MA University of the Arts
- BFA Bezalel Academy of Art and Design
- Group exhibition called In Stitches at the Long Beach Island Foundation in Loveladies, NJ, 2013
- Semper Tedium, The Slow Art of Quiltmaking, Traveling Group Exhibition, The international Quilt Festival, Houston, TX, 2012.
- Joy Breaks Through Barriers, Old City Jewish Art Center, Philadelphia, 2012.
- In Stitches, Long Beach Island Foundation, NJ, 2012.
- Bound and Found, Group Exhibition, Bahdeebahdu, Philadelphia, PA, 2012.
- A Sense of Place, group show, Philadelphia Art Alliance, Philadelphia, PA 2012
- Little Treasures - Big Rewards, Projects Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.
- Faction Politic, UD@Crane, The Crane Arts Building, Philadelphia, PA, 2011
- Victory for Tyler Works on Paper/Posters, The Crane Arts Building, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.
- Faculty Triennial Exhibition – Practice and Process, The Galleries at Moore: Goldie Paley Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- “Plastic Culture”, Solo exhibition, Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts Wilmington, DE, 2010
- “Currency” Group exhibition, Art in City Hall, Philadelphia, PA. 2010
- "SOFA, International Exposition of Sculptural Object and Functional Art", New York, NY, 2010.
- Philadelphia Invitational Furniture Show, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- 7th International Fiber Biennial, Snyderman Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- Her work is also featured in the publication of The Studio Quilt #11: Semper Tedium, The Slow Art of Quiltmaking by Sandra Sider.
- Will be presenting at Semper Tedium, The Slow Art of Quiltmaking at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, TX. 2013
- Structure and Surface Residency with Mural Arts of Philadelphia 2013
- 'Plarn' - plastic bag yarn - puts those ubiquitous bags back to work, Philadelphia Inquirer, 2012.
Awards and Fellowships
- City of Philadelphia Proclamation, as part of FiberPhiladelphia 2012
- 1st prize, Best in Show for Posters for her work World Map at Victory for Tyler Works on Paper/Posters, The Crane Arts Building, Philadelphia, PA, 2011.