- Board Members (Board of Managers)
At Moore: elected to the Board of Managers in 2007. Member of: Executive, Board Leadership (Chair), and Development Committees.
- Photographer; author of eight major books and many exhibitions
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesia, 1985
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1982
- M.D. University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1979)
- Postgraduate work at Villanova University (1973-1975)
- B.A. (Music) Vassar College (1972)
- Retired physician; Clinical Assistant Professor, Dept. of Anesthesia, University of Pennsylvania (1984-91)
- Professional Memberships: American College of Physicians, Philadelphia County Medical Society, AMA, College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Affiliations: Board of Trustees, Philadelphia Museum of Art; Board of Trustees, Settlement Music School, Philadelphia; Board of Trustees, President-Elect, College of Physicians
- Former Affiliations: Board of Overseers, the University Museum; Agenda for Excellence Committee, University of Pennsylvania; Board of Trustees, Vassar College; Board of Directors, The Photo Review; Development Committee, Hospital Albert Schweitzer, Haiti.
Andrea was married to the late William Mercer Hollis Jr., a poet, teacher, and philanthropist, and they shared their beautiful home, Hawkhurst, in Blue Bell, PA.