The Locks Career Center is the repository for up-to-date information on internships, jobs, grants, residencies, exhibitions, competitions, freelance, e-commerce and other business opportunities, related employers and resources on the best professional practices in the fields of art and design.
Our staff is glad to assist you with research and job search preparation. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Self-help publications specifically developed to meet the needs of Moore students and alumnae/alumni. Examples include résumé writing worksheets, questions to expect on interviews, survival skills for artists, cover letter formats and more.
- Books on starting your own business/entrepreneurial endeavors, job search preparation, and art and design careers.
- In-depth information on art and design careers in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, Art Administration/Galleries/Museums/Auction Houses, Arts Education, Art Therapy, Fashion Design, Textile Design, Photography, Digital Art, Interactive Design and Motion Arts, and more.
- Electronic job bank COOL: Career Opportunities On-Line
- Active presence on Twitter. Follow us @MooreCareers
In this podcast, Melissa Dolin presents “Legal Issues for Artists & Designers.” A former legal intern for the Institute of Museum and Library Services in Washington, D.C., she has combined her interest in the arts with her career as a lawyer to help benefit those involved in commercial litigations, as well as copyright and trademark cases.