- MFA Maryland Institute College of Art
- BFA Aichi Prefectural University of Fine Arts, Japan
- Raw to Refined, URBN ANNEX, Leonard Pearlstein Gallery at Drexel University, January 2014
- Repetition-Delirium, Group Exhibition, Muriel Guepin Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, 2012
- Faculty Triennial Exhibition – Practice and Process, The Galleries at Moore: Goldie Paley Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2010.
- Review of Raw to Refined in The Philadelphia Inquirer
- “Inspiration and Installation”, Lecture, Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, OH, 2010.
- “From Design to Gallery Installation” Workshop, Textile Art Alliance, Cleveland Heights/University Heights Public Library, Cleveland Heights, OH, 2010.
Awards and Fellowships
- Art Design commission by New York City Department of Transportation for banner for fence (1200 x 6 feet) between on Myrtle Avenue between Grand Avenue and Emerson Place in Brooklyn. It will be installed in October, 2014 for up to 11 months.
- Received a 2009 Pew Fellowship in Visual Arts.
- Fellowship 6-month residency at International Studio & Curatorial Program, Brooklyn, NY, sponsored by Joan Mitchell Foundation.
- Nami was selected as one of the 6-Finalists in the “Gimme Shelter” competition at The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education in Philadelphia.