- M.ARCH, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BFA, Carnegie Mellon University
- Licensed architect in Pennsylvania and New Jersey; NCIDQ certified (National Council for Interior Design Qualifications
- "Interconnection: The Art of Social Change". Asian Arts Initiative, Philadelphia, PA 2013.
- Exhibition, PII Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2012
- "Inside, Outside: a Broad Interpretation of Space and Place on the Edge and in Between," Google Works, Center for the Arts in the Cohen Gallery, 2011.
- "The Sixth Day", Old City Jewish Art Center, Philadelphia, PA 19106, July 2011
- Juried Exhibition "148th Annual Exhibition of Small Oil Paintings" The Philadelphia Sketch Club, Philadelphia, PA - Spring 2011, one painting will be on exhibition. Juried by Julien Robson - Curator of Contemporary Art at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, James J. Himsworth III, and Alexandra Tyng.
- Juried Exhibition "Art of the Garden", from the Friends of the Haverford Township Free Library, Haverford, PA - Spring 2011, two paintings on exhibit, "Floating" won Honorable Mention. Curated by Laura Zito, Juried by Barbara Greenfield Board Member of PAFA, Alan Fetterman, Painter, Melina Moritz, Chairwoman of tthe Philadelphia International Flower Show - Spring 2011 .
- Juried Exhibition "Inside Outside" at GoggleWorks Center For the Arts, Reading Pa - Spring 2011 - one painting on exhibit -"Lovers" Juried by Bruce Samuelson, Professor of Painting and Drawing at PAFA- May 13, 2011 - June 19, 2011.
- Exhibition at the Wayne Art Center, Juried by Al Gury, Chair of the Art Department at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA - Fall 2010 - one painting on exhibit - October 24 thru November 15.
- "Works on Paper", Group Exhibition, Arcadia University Art Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2009.
- "Expressions of Seven", Zeidler Gallery, Philadelphia, PA, 2009.
- Sneed Gallery and Photo Studio, Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, PA
- Roxy Theatre, 2007
- Selections From The Philadelphia Open Studios Tour at Creative Artists Network
- Her drawing, "I Just Want to Scream," was accepted into the Women's Caucus for Art's STORIES WE TELL catalogue.
- Created a cartoon strip, "Alice," which can be viewed at her blog www.alicecartoons.com
- Her work was reviewed in the Weekend section of The Philadelphia Inquirer, 2012.
- "Visions and dreams." Review of PII Gallery solo show by Victoria Donahue in the Philadelphia Inquirer, 2012.
- "Whats it Worth? Works on Paper at Arcadia - the Show" Review featuring James Johnson and Andrea Beizer, Artblog, 2009.