The talented chefs from SAGE have transformed meals at Moore College of Art & Design into a daily culinary adventure. Our community is treated to real food, cooked from scratch. SAGE’s seasonal menus are custom designed for us, reflecting the students’ preferences as well as the fresh products available in the market. SAGE’s registered dietitians review and approve each menu to ensure that it offers a wide variety of nutritious choices.
The Dining Hall is located between the classroom areas in Sarah Peter Hall and Stahl Hall. It serves three meals daily Monday through Friday, and two meals on Saturday and Sunday – meals that meet both major food requirements: good nutrition and good taste!
Some program highlights include:
- Two house-made soups, house-roasted turkey and two house-made salad dressings are served daily
- Menus feature whole grains, fresh vegetables, lean meats and seafood
- Milk is free of hormones and antibiotics
- Vegetarian and vegan offerings served daily
- Sustainability initiatives include: use of locally sourced products, including produce, bakery items and dairy products; trayless dining with minimal use of disposables, and cooking grease recycling
- Meal plan options include a 19-meals-per-week plan, 10-meals-per-week plan and a Declining Balance Account plan
Regular Dining Hall Hours:
Monday – Friday
Breakfast: 7:45 am – 9:45 am
Lunch: 11 am – 1:15 pm
Dinner: 5 pm – 7 pm
Saturday – Sunday
Brunch: 11 am – 1 pm
Dinner: 5 pm – 6 pm
The Food Service Director is happy to discuss any special dietary needs. Please contact John Starrett at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 215-563-4488 for more information.
SAGE Dining Services is a leading provider of dining services to discerning independent schools and colleges nationwide.
Click here to access Moore Dining Hall menus