rome: winter break
THIS EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM IS OFFERED BY MOORE COLLEGE OF ART & DESIGN IN COLLABORATION WITH THE COLLEGE OF GLOBAL STUDIES AT ARCADIA UNIVERSITY.
ART AND CULTURE IN ROME: RENAISSANCE, BAROQUE & NEO-CLASSICISM PERIODS
- A two-week, three-credit course for Moore students with the city of Rome as your classroom. Course taught by Sarina Miller, M.A.
- Your coursework will examine the agents and engines of artistic and social change, as well as shifting perspectives on the role of artists in society by examining galleries, visiting ancient and contemporary Roman architecture and attending guest lectures.
- Credits earned will be applied to the spring 2016 semester. This course will count towards your degree requirements at Moore College of Art & Design.
- Arcadia’s experienced, knowledgeable staff offer complete student support in both the U.S. and Rome
TEACHING FACULTY Sarina Miller, M.A.
APPLICATION DEADLINE October 1
DATES January 2 to 17, 2016
GRADE REQUIREMENTS Must be good academic standing..
HOUSING Provided by Arcadia University
FEES The program fees are contingent on student registration and will be as follows:
- $1,800 per student (20+ registered students)
- $1,910 per student (15-19 registered students)
- $2,140 per student (10-14 registered students)
CREDITS 3 semester hours of credit