SAVE THE DATE // MOORE:TIME REUNION 2015
NEW TIME OF YEAR!! // JUNE 5 - 7
Alumni Exhibition // May 30 - August 8
Reception: Saturday, June 6th
Join us to convene, connect and create at the 2015 Moore Time Reunion! Plan to visit Moore's campus in the beautiful Logan Square neighborhood of Philadelphia during the temperate month of June. Adjacent to the famous Swann Memorial Fountain in the heart of the cultural Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Moore occupies a prominent and historically significant place in our vibrant city.
Look for your invitation to the reunion and the alumni exhibition prospectus after the New Year. We hope to welcome you back to campus!
Here's what alumni said about the 2014 Reunion:
"It was wonderful to reconnect with old friends and compare stories with past and current students."
"The workshops were great!"
"The reunion was very inspiring."
For more information, to sponsor this year's reunion, or to be involved, please call the alumni affairs office at 215-965-4051 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we are also accepting nominations for the Distinguished Alumna Award, which will be presented at the Reunion. Please consider the following criteria:
- Graduated 20 years ago or more from Moore
- Demonstrated significant professional accomplishments in their chosen field
- Helped to advance Moore's mission
- Participated in civic and service groups for the betterment of the community
All alumni who meet the above criteria are eligible to be nominated by a Moore alum. Nominations must include the following:
- Identification of the contact person responsible for coordinating the nomination. Please include your name, title, address, phone number and e-mail.
- A description of the nominee’s qualifications as outlined above, not to exceed two pages
As a reminder, please do not speak to the individuals you are interested in nominating. Once again, please send the information for your nominee as requested above no later than January 30, 2015 to email@example.com