Youth Programs Summer Monday - Friday Classes, July 7 - August 14, 2014
Contact us 215.965.4030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the Pre-College and Youth Programs link on the left for additional program information.
In 1921, Moore College first began offering art courses to young people through the Young People's Art Workshop (now Pre-College and Young Artists Workshop). Moore's youth programs serve more than 1,000 youth each year. The youth programs have continually provided art classes that enrich, challenge and instruct students in basic skills and techniques as well as build on fundamentals and develop students' creativity. Our mission is to inspire the artistic potential in all youth in an exciting and challenging visual arts college environment.
Reasons to Enroll in a Youth Program at Moore
- Many course options in animation, illustration, computer graphics, fashion, fine arts, graphic design, photography, jewelry design, ceramics, portfolio preparation and more
- The only high school certificate art and design program in the region
- Flexible scheduling includes morning or afternoon classes on Saturdays and a variety of summer course options
- Centrally located campus in Philadelphia’s beautiful museum district
- Small class sizes offer personal attention
- Most classes include off-site trips to artistic and cultural attractions, such as the Academy of Natural Sciences and the Philadelphia Museum of Art at no additional cost to students
- Award winning faculty are practicing artists, designers, certified art educators and Moore BFA faculty and alumnae
We hope to welcome you to Moore College's youth programs! Feel free to contact Natalie Payne. Co-Director for Continuing Education at 215.965.4039, email@example.com or Amanda White, Youth Programs Assistant at 215.965.4033, firstname.lastname@example.org.