We have been overwhelmed (in a good way) by the sheer volume of submissions for the upcoming Alumni Exhibition. We apologize for any difficulties that you may have endured. The service we use to process online submission forms had reached their maximum amount of uploads and stopped working.
We have decided to extend the deadline to Wednesday, November 20th. In the meantime, you can still submit you artwork to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing us a CD via priority mail. Please keep in mind that we have a 5MB per email file size limit. So you may need to send your submissions in individual emails. Don’t forget to include the names of the artwork, materials, dimensions, price and year. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, we were in a real crunch to get all of the submissions in on Friday because the pre-judging was supposed to happen on Wednesday, but that has since been cancelled, so we have some more breathing room.
Please remit your entry fee of $25 by mail to Moore College of Art & Design, ATT: Alumni Affairs, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1179”
Juried Alumni Exhibition 2014: January 21 – March 15, 2014
Alumni Reception: February 15, 2014 Wilson Gallery
Work should reflect the notion that small can be literal or an abstract concept. For example, small can refer to magnitude, quantity, scope, age, force, status and so many other implications. Please interpret freely and don’t be limited by this small list!
Small... but Not Restricted
- Entries due: November 15
- Jury notifications mailed: December 13
- Accepted work due in The Galleries: January 8 – 10
- Exhibition opens: January 21
- Alumni Reception and Reunion: February 15
- Last day of Exhibition: March 15
- Pick up exhibited work: March 19, 20 and 21
- Open to all Moore College of Art & Design alumni.
- All entries will be juried.
- Work can be in any medium and must be completed within the last two years.
- Submit up to three entries and you may have an additional image for any 3D work. Please note that the maximum file size for the submission form is 10MB per file with a maximum form limit of 20MB.
- $25 entry fee includes up to 3 pieces of art work, non-refundable (Fee waived for 2013 graduates)
Special note to 2013 graduates
This is a perfect opportunity to show your work. Entry fee will be waived.
Sales: 15% commission will be taken on all sales. Commission proceeds will benefit the College.